Your help makes hosting these events less difficult and helps make events in Dickinson look sharper.
- Knights of Columbus
- Facilitate a pre-event email campaign to potential attendees by showing the Dickinson DVD, highlighting the great things to see and do while in Dickinson and southwest North Dakota.
- News releases and media contact created and sent to local and state media additional promotion through event listing on our community calendar, CVB LED sign & website
These services are provided FREE of charge unless otherwise stated. We look forward to working with you and your committee!
- Unlimited supply of Dickinson's Guide to the City booklets
- Dining, Lodging, and Attraction tear-off maps
- Dickinson information bags tailored to your interests
- Name badges - 1-day adhesive badges, 2-day lanyard badges
(Advance notice required)
- Table tents - can provide and design "Thank You" sponsorships
- Provide a 2' x 5' "Welcome" banner (Free of charge for multiple-day meetings)
Email Julie or call 701-483-4988 or 800-279-7391 for assistance.